Take advantage of Wyoming State Bank’s convenience service, WyoAlert®. This great service makes it easy and convenient for you to track account activity. You can receive updates on all of your accounts via email or mobile text message.
Real-time alert options include:
- Set Target Balance Alerts
- Account Transfer Alerts
- Payroll Alerts
- Check Clearing Alerts
- and many more
- If you are setting up real-time alerts(s), you will be required to enter “10″ into the “Check Every ___ Minutes” field. This is how often the system will check for new account activity, not how often you will receive an alert
- If you are setting up alert(s) that are not real time, expect to receive these alerts late in the evening or early in the morning.
- If you wish to receive your alert(s) by way of text message, you will need to select “E-mail” from the “Send To” drop down box then enter your SMS/Text address in the “E-mail Address” field.
SMS/Text Message Addresses
- Your SMS/Text message address is your 10-digit cell phone number @ your mobile provider’s address. Below are some examples of mobile provider sms/text message addresses. If your mobile provider is not listed, please contact them directly. Remember, standard text message fees will be charged by your provider.
What’s my SMS Message Address?